Sunday, October 5, 2008

It Happened Again...

I opened my laptop to write, but after I logged in I saw I was already on gmail. So I answered some emails. Then I saw noticed I had another tab up which happened to be Netflix. Of course I had to check my queue and see the movies that are out right now. Aaaaannnd, the next thing I know I've wasted forty-five minutes doing absolutely nothing when I could have been doing something. Grrrr! I hate my computer and all other devices that keep my connected. Don't be alarmed if I turn them all off for a little while in the next couple of weeks. I need a break!

1 comment:

BX said...

I do the same thing!! Time really gets away from me and I don't know how. It is fun to check your page and see what's happening with the Ecks. (I just got into blogging a few months ago and find it rather addicting). Tell your family hello from us!! Catch you later...Becky Dorton